Inspired by nights turned mornings - our shiniest silver glitter set
Each Verre set includes:
How to Apply Your Press On Nails
For detailed instructions, visit this page.
- Select Your Nails: select the Verre Nails that fit best on your natural nails.
- Prep Your Natural Nails: trim and file your nails until a short length. Use the buffer block to lightly buff your nails. Wipe your nails with the alcohol pad.
- Apply Your Verre Nails
- Use glue for a longer lasting hold - start with your pinky finger. Apply a generous layer of glue to your natural nail. For a longer wear, apply a thin layer of glue to the back of the Verre Nail.
- Use adhesive tabs for a light hold - match and adhere one tab to the back of your Verre Nail.
- Align the Verre Nail under your cuticle at an angle and press down with your thumb. Squeeze the nail for 30 seconds.
About Verre Nails
Bringing a luxury feel and the salon look to your nail routine. Verre Nails is on a quest to transform press on nails through unmatched quality and style. Your Verre Nails were designed to be fully customizable and comfortable, to create long-wearing press-on acrylics that adapt to your lifestyle.
About Verre Press-on Acrylics
In creating your Verre Nails, we source the highest quality ABS plastic to ensure flexibility and strength - your Verre Nails will never bend or break with normal wear. Our nails are hand painted to resist chipping and fading. Verre Nails is a non-damaging, reusable alternative to gel or acrylic manicures.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.